luni, 23 aprilie 2012

O.P.I. Haul

Hey guys:*

I have another haul for you guys.I told you that I was on a nail polish shopping spree and I can't seem to stop:)).I wanted to try some varnishes from O.P.I. and what better way to do that than buying the Best of the Best set.It contains 10 of their best sellers and it's absolutely gorgeous.I also got A roll in the Hague 'cause I couldn't contain myself.Each of the mini polishes is 3.75 ml.They're so tiny and they almost feel like little pieces of jewelry.I absolutely adore them.

I got them from:
http://beauty-store.ro/
The service was impeccable.The girls were super nice and they told me exactly when my order was supposed to arrive and all in all it was a positive shopping experience.And I also like the care with which they packed the polishes.They took extra precautions to make sure they arrived to me safe and sound:)
Uuuh and they also included 4 samples of Joico products:shampoo,conditioner,reconstructor and hydrator.I have no idea how they work but it was nice of them to do that.Plus it's a good way of promoting their products:))

But enough with the chit chat.On to the eye-candy:D















Here is a NOTD with the magnetic polish from Flormar.

And here is today's NOTD.A roll in the Hague with Lincoln Park After Dark as a V french tip.Seche Vite top coat.











That's it for today:)
xoxo,
B

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu