joi, 10 decembrie 2009

quick announcement

Well hello there fellow bloggers!Greetings to you all !
Now getting past that cheesy introduction I shall make a very important announcement!
I am turning this blog into a mixed topic one.That means that apart from the apparently very rare makeup related posts ( please excuse my lazyness) i will be posting non makeup related ....let's call it stuff.

On a happier note I was specifically asked by a very persistent friend of mine to mention her in one of my posts .I really have no idea why she is so keen to appear on a blog read by 9 people( which i respectfully salute:)) ).So there you have it kiddo.I am mentioning you here:ANDE:*

So let's get on with blogging about normal stuff.I guess i'll just write about the way i spent my day.that 's what normal people do right ? Here it goes folks:)

I had an English contest today.At 9 o'clock.Which meant i had to get up at 7.That sucked.The whole thing was supposed to last three hours but it ended up lasting a whole lot less.The good news: we were allowed to skip school.Yeeeey!

On the way back home I waited for the bus for about half an hour.That made me angry.You wanna' know what else makes me angry ....smelly people in buses and people that write about their in-laws on their blog even though they're only sixteen.jeez ...talk about crazy:)).

So now i'm home writing this incredibly boring post about myself( makeup is a lot more fun than my crappy day ).Hope you enjoy people!

Xoxo,
B

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu