vineri, 13 august 2010

Makeup and outfit of the day

So I'm back from Spain and as much as I loved being there I've got to say it's really nice to be home :) I basically recovered from my cold in a couple of days so I was still able to enjoy a day of not having to blow my nose every 10 seconds and be in the worst mood ever.
I was in Barcelona for 2 days in row and I must say it is a magnificent city.I loved absolutely everything about it and I definetly plan on going back there someday.
Obviously I couldn' t return home without some products from brands I can't (unfortunately) find back home like M.A.C. and Bobbi Brown and spend some cash on things I wouldn't normally buy when I'm in Bucarest.But this is part 2 of the post.Part one is about the makeup and outift I wore on the last night there in Malgrat de Mar.So here it goes :
 That was the first night I  had used some of the products i bought and it was also the first time i had actually applied false eyelashes (some dramatic ones ) and they stayed on :X.I also had on some of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige on the cheeks and I loved the way it looked  and I kept adding more and more until i basically ended up looking like a disco ball.But no worries ...i actually liked it:))

Hope you like it guys!
xoxo,B

p.s. I can't believe I actually finished this post.I have been struggling to finish this for about 2 days.I just kept postponing it.Man,am I glad it's finished:)

Un comentariu: