luni, 4 aprilie 2011

First couple of weeks with Ivatherm

Hey guys :*

I am now in my third week of testing Ivatherm products :)
I gave my mom the roscea cream and I started using the Acne Syt

First I'm going to tell you what my mom told me :

''this moisturizer is very hydrating and the redness has reduced a bit ''

Very detailed description now isn't it ?
:)) Sorry but since my mom tried this out I can't tell you more about it !


Now for the Acne Syt :
I've used Effaclar Duo for about a year or so before trying Acne Syt and I must tell you I was quite scared before making the switch.What is my skin reacts badly ,what if I breakout and all that jazz.

But I gathered up courage and I gave it a try and I have to admit,it 's quite something and I'm not just saying that because I got it for free:))

It really has reduced the number of breakouts and it has improved my skin.Not a miracle worker ,I don't actually believe you can cure serious skin conditions just externally but it has made life so much easier for me now :) I still have to wait a little bit longer for the full effect but it's working just fine for me until now :)

xoxo,
B

Un comentariu:

  1. produsele de la Ivatherm sunt de foarte buna calitate si au preturi mai accesibile in comparatie cu cele de la Avene sau La Roche Posay.

    RăspundețiȘtergere