joi, 3 septembrie 2009

First blog entry:D yeey

Ok....so I now officially have a (makeup )blog!( happy as can be about that:)I have been wanting a blog for about 2 weeks now and i haven't gotten around to doing it because of my busy schedule( yeah right :)) neah ....the truth is i've been reaaaaaly lazy.

The only real problem is that I haven't got the slightest idea of what to do with it.

Well hopefully inspiration will come soon and all you makeup addicts out there will be able to know my humble opinion about stuff and see what i have recently been up to:D

XoXo,
B


P.S. I have always wanted to do the whole xoxo and the initial thing;;) i just think it's sooo Gossip Girl-ish :D meaning it's also very fun and stupid in a certain way.But hey ...i'm still going to do it :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu