- It has some of Benefit's best selling products ,this being the main reason I bought it.I wanted to try Coralista ,Badgal and High Beam and I also didn't want to break the bank in doing so.
- As expected I love the products aforementioned but I was also highly impressed by their eyeshadows.They're super creamy and the pigmentation is superb.
- I absolutely fell in love with Moon Beam.I thought I was going to hate it but I just adore the way it highlights the skin without being overtly obvious.
- The brush is actually really useful for gel liner.(the slanted side)
- The brush for the blush is quite small and I was quite skeptical at first but it works decently well.If I were to travel and I would just take this kit with me I think I would be able to create a look with no problems.
- The lipgloss is a beautiful shade and smells divine but I just can't get over the fact that it's quite sticky :( Some of you may be fans of this cause it makes it last longer but I sure am not :(
- The eyeshadows are quite similar especially the two peachy shades.
Needless to say ,I love this palette !It has given me a chance to try out Benefit's star products :)
Would I buy again :YES!
Hope this was helpful !